A Criminal Defense Attorney Fighting For Your Rights
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you need aggressive advocacy from a reliable attorney. Why? Because a criminal conviction can permanently taint your personal and professional life, resulting in incarceration, extreme fines, restitution and difficulty finding employment.
With The Kaplan Law Firm in Royal Oak, Michigan, you get a steady and knowledgeable ally who will advocate for you. Founding attorney Joshua A. Kaplan has experience as a criminal prosecutor, so he knows the inner workings of criminal court procedures. In negotiating with prosecutors and judges, he will tenaciously work for you to get the charges reduced or dismissed. And, since he is a trial-tested attorney, he is willing to go to trial.
The Best Legal Direction
Mr. Kaplan understands the stress and difficulty that you and your family are experiencing with a criminal charge looming. His dedication, smarts and creative thinking has guided clients for nearly a decade. He is highly respected by his legal peers, having been selected for inclusion on the Michigan Rising Stars list in 2019.
When it comes to criminal defense, Mr. Kaplan has represented many Detroit metro area clients in cases that involve:
- DUI: Guiding clients whether they have been arrested on their first offense or multiple offenses
Drivers license restoration
Drug crimes: Possession of a controlled substance, manufacturing and cultivation, possession with intent to sell and distribution of prescription drugs
- Domestic abuse: Felony and misdemeanor cases as well as defense against unsubstantiated and untruthful accusations
- Federal crimes
- Home invasion (burglary)
- Internet and computer crimes
- Organized crime and crime rings
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act violations
- Sex offenses (rape, statutory rape, etc.)
- Failure to register as a sex offender
- Tax crimes
- White collar crime: Including fraud, tax evasion, identity theft and embezzlement
- Gun charges and other weapons offenses
Mr. Kaplan will defend your rights if you have been accused of a crime. He will thoroughly review your case and provide you with the best direction to take.
Call A Reliable Attorney Now
Whether you have been arrested for drunk driving, drug-related issues, domestic abuse or a white collar crime, Mr. Kaplan at The Kaplan Law Firm in Royal Oak, Michigan, is prepared to defend you and your rights. He has the skills to represent you. For an initial consultation, please contact the firm online or call 248-951-9017 .